Friday, September 17, 2010

Free Workshops

Hi All,

I am finally ready to start having workshops here at Living Water Pottery Studio. I would like to have at least 1 per month. If you would be interested in a certain topic or skill please let me know. If you would be willing to give one of the workshops I would love to have you do that.

Some of the areas I would like to cover are
Any arts or crafts
Marketing your business
Developing your Etsy store
Graphic Design
Photographing your work
There are an endless number of subjects we could cover I just can't think of them right now.

I think we have a huge community of artisans and crafters in this area who do not interact with each other. I would love to see us network more. They say the more people you know the more successful you are. Lets see if it's true!

Please contact me anytime here on the blog
livingwaterpottery@earthlink.net
livingwaterpottery@facebook.com
livingwaterpottery.etsy.com
979-820-3864

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment